Pattern Imprinted Concrete Failure !!!!!
Block Paving failure !!!!
Resin Bound will not let you down GUARANTEED !!
- Speed of installation – up to one third faster than some materials
- Design flexibility – to create colours, curves, emblems and patterns
- Smooth hardwearing finish – ideal for disabled access, pushchairs and bicycles
- Permeable paving – allows water to permeate through the surface
- Low maintenance – no weeds, standing water, loose stones, fading or cracking
- 15 year guarantee – developed, installed and guaranteed by the market leader
- Complete support – from quotation to supply and installation
What are Permeable Systems?
Since the gravel or aggregate is bound in resin it's porous. That means the surface is SUDS compliant (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems). The water drains through like a sieve and flows naturally into the water table. It's an Eco friendly option and SUDS compliance means you are helping reduce the risk of flooding, more so when used on projects that cover large areas.
The Environment Agency strongly encourage resin bound surfaces to help tackle the growing threat of flooding in many areas. This is why it's especially ideal for parks, play areas, large drives, paths and playgrounds.
Various Resin Bound systems are designed and manufactured to allow them to be permeable. This allows the system to be used in applications such as tree pits and permits the system to be used in accordance with the SUDS building regulations. For more information about SUDS go to the Environment Agency website and search on SUDS within their website.
If all development sites incorporated SUDS then urban sewer flooding would be less of a problem. It is designed to reduce the potential impact of new and existing developments with the slower discharge and drainage of surface water in flash floods. The term sustainable drainage system is also used.